Does having a toilet trained child seem like a dream? When is it a good time to seek help?
– Toilet training has become static and no progress has been made over the last three to six months
– You have had several attempts and each time it ends with frustration, tears and feelings of failure for parent and child
– Your child has mastered one aspect of toilet training (ie wee in toilet) but has minimal to no success with the other (ie poo on toilet)
– You feel your day is consumed by poo and wee talk but no one is listening
– If you feel you have tried everything and you just don’t know what to do next